About Physicians Wealth Solutions, LLCJune 15, 2022
The Model Portfolios ProgramJune 15, 2022
Planning For The Five Great Goals of Life
by John R. Stewart, Senior Financial Advisor/Portfolio Manager | June 15, 2022
- The endowment of a long, comfortable and totally worry-free retirement, with no compromise in lifestyle, and no real concern about ever running out of money;
- The need/desire to intervene meaningfully in the financial lives of one’s children, during one’s lifetime and/or in the form of legacies;
- The ability to fund, in whole or large part, the education of one’s grandchildren;
- The capability to provide quality care to one’s parents in their later years; and
- The ability to make a meaningful legacy to a much-loved school, church, charity or other institution.
This article represents the opinion of John R. Stewart as of June 15, 2022. John R. Stewart is an investment advisor representative with Physicians Wealth Solutions, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Information presented is for educational purposes only and does not intend to make an offer or solicitation for the sale or purchase of any specific securities, investments, or investment strategies. Investments involve risks and unless otherwise stated, are not guaranteed. Be sure to first consult with a qualified financial advisor and/or tax professional before implementing any strategy discusses herein.
You can reach John by calling 614-565-2375